I'm stumped and could really use some advice

9 Feb 07 03:21:45 am
I am selling a little bit of everything in my ebay store. I have just recently started selling swimming pool supplies and that is were I can make the most money. My family and I have been in the swimming pool business sinse 1983. I have been building pools and working on pools sinse highschool. I don't know if I should sell only swimming pool stuff or keep selling all my other items also. I have my site set up selling both right now. To me, selling the other items somehow takes away from the professionalism of having a full swimming pool store. Please give me your oppinions. Check out my store and tell me what you think.

Link hidden: Login to view

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
9 Feb 07 05:52:42 am
Looks ok to me. Have you researched to see if your selling these at a competitive price.

And have you thought about using google keywords to bring googlers to your ebay store?

I dont think many will be looking into pool suppliers yet but in april I bet youll start selling quite a bit.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.