Reseller ID or EIN - which do I need?

Free Member
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 24 Jul 12
  • Karma:
30 Jul 12 10:49:25 pm
Which one do I need to sell online and Where to get one.I am in PA

Site Admin
  • Posts: 5202
  • Joined: 20 Oct 08
  • Karma:
31 Jul 12 12:03:55 am
Hi cbdstuff,

The EIN is used for federal taxes by employers and is different from a reseller ID or sales tax ID. For your online business you would nee a reseller ID or sales tax ID. To help you get one and learn more about it kindly refer to this guide - Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps!


Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited


SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how