ebay hackers

Free Member
lokey
I recently bought four xbox 360s at a deal to resell online. Everytime i think they sold ebay emails me saying the auction has been cancelled due to someone taking over the account. I have posted the auction the same and differently 7 times now. I have sold other things with ease. Why does this always ahppen and only on the 360s?

gulfy13
Hey Check with 'Live help' and see if they can give you a clue to what is going on with these auctions..7 times seems alot for just one persons auctions...

Free Member
grahamg
Unfortunatley if Ebay gets a report form a 'competitor' alledging your auction is false, Ebay will pull Your auction WITHOUT contacting you - I'm a Powerseller and it happens to me at least 4 times per week - I just phone Powerseller support and they re - instate the auction.

planes
The name of my ebay account has as part of its name trader and I get messages every once in awhile warning me that selling stocks etc.. is against ebay rules.

One time I was even blocked from listing the item but a call to cs and they said to just change some of the words around in my title.

Free Member
grahamg
ebays a law until them selves

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.