How to start selling on Ebay?

4 May 07 04:31:03 pm
Hi, I am new in salehoo.I am a mother who want to have more money to support my family. I want to start sell in ebay, but I do not what to do. I am making a handmade headband; those are very cool in this season.

Plese I need help....

Free Member
4 May 07 08:42:06 pm
Well you can sell your headbacnds on ebay. Homemade items can sell well if you price them right. And since the summer months are comming. Hitting up yardsales for valuable items can generate alot of money for the right shopper. :D

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
7 May 07 09:32:52 pm
Selling your own product will do well if you market it right and most importantly get feedback from others who bought them.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at