Wholesale-portal.com - Anyone had any experience with this website?

jnls4
Anyone have any experience with this website? They claim to offer low prices on products and will dropship for you.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi jnls4,

Kindly you pass along the link so we can have a look for you. Talk to you soon!

Cheers =)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
jnls4
Here's the link: Link hidden: Login to view
It appears to be some sort of membership. Through their Twitter link, you can join for a dollar. Just wanted to see what others thought before I went through with it.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi jnls4,

Since we have not used this wholesale supplier's list it would be a bit difficult to give you a definite review. But I did find this thread on another forum, quite helpful. After reading it, I would just rather stay away from this site than find out the hard way :(

Hope this helps.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
erika-garnica
I totally echo Richelle on this one. I read through the entire thread regarding wholesale-portal.com on The Wholesale Forums, and it's really BAD news.

Not only is this company apparently promoting suppliers who admittedly sell counterfeit products, but in order to try and control public opinion on the aforementioned thread, they signed up 3 diffrerent forum accounts posing as 3 different people, one of whom was supposedly a satisfied customer. Shortly afterward, The Wholesale Forums figured out all accounts were created from the same IP address, and banned them all!!

Caveat emptor!

Erika Garnica
eBay User ID - Theauctionguru
Link hidden: Login to view
jnls4
Thanks for the info!

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
You're welcome jnls4. We're glad to be of help.

All the best! =)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.