Tradestead - has anyone bought from this site?

steinar1
Hi

I see that they sell branded digital cameras...they are all " genuin " fakes?
Since the company are in china?

They also sell china digital cameras too, someone who have bought those?

Sincerely

Steinar

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Steinar,

Tradestead is a verified and trusted supplier here at SaleHoo and so far we have not received any complaints about them.

Please note that Tradestead ships to confirmed billing addresses only, and if it will be your first time to buy from them, your billing address and your delivery address has to match otherwise your order will be canceled automatically.

Hope this helps. :)

Irene
steinar1
Hi

It sure does:)

Always helpful:)

Steinar

steinar1
Hi

Did as told, ordered something first to myself. Thanks for the advice. Have read about ppl that thought it was a scam cause it was their first order and it were deleted cause it didn`t match delivery and billing.

I will give them a review as soon as i get the goods.

Steinar

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Yes, we have had a few posts regarding orders being canceled automatically. This one of the many reasons why one should always read the terms and policies and even the FAQ section of a supplier's site.

Good luck on your first order and we are looking forward to your review :)

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
steinar1
Tradestead sells digital cameras. Even China branded.
But they alse sell branded cameras like Nikon.
Those branded cameras i can presume are " Not Really Real " if i have understood it right or are Tradestead a more serious company that sells real branded cameras?

Since they sell China Cameras?

Steinar

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.