American Hip Hop Clothing! (lot29 etc)

dc-trading01
Hey i need some help locating a reliable and true wholesaler/distributor for brands like Ecko/Lot29/Sean John etc, i am mainly interested in the latest from ecko and lot29! they are really hard to track down and i need some help!

right ive found laztrade.com which i have purchased from before and they are good but are retailing as well so they dont offer a full range of ecko and lot29 as they sell most of it themselves.

Here is another website i came across that i thought could be the one but i havn't manged to get a response out of them (Link hidden: Login to view)

If anyone purchases from 101 can you let me know how to open an account with them and view pricing.

Any help much appreciated!

hsmith117
Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
Mafia, Inc.
Link hidden: Login to view
P.O Box 1183
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
US
Phone: (310) 904-3286
Fax: 999 999 9999

Record expires on 24-Sep-2008
Record created on 19-Jul-2007
Database last updated on 19-Jul-2007

Give them a call to see what's up with their site. Let me know what happens...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.