Anyone can help me find Apple ipod nano 8GB

26 Feb 08 02:17:57 pm
get sick out of searching for a genuine apple ipod nano 8gb 3rd generation new not refurbished, keep searching without any success.

mkenerprise is really expensive. i'm looking for range 100-150US maximum.

I'm looking for RED & Pink colors in specific.

Please anyone from US can help me finding a source, most important is should be genuine ones

thanks so much

Free Member
27 Feb 08 05:29:12 am
This can generally be a very hard find. Most wholesalers have prices higher then ebay because they are also selling them on ebay. And small sellers that have them will guard thier sources like a lion with a fresh kill..

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
4 May 08 07:32:16 am
Hi, there try Link hidden: Login to view, altough they sell alot of fakes you can find genuine sellers who sell authentic apple ipod nano at good price but becareful.

5 May 08 03:14:04 pm
, altough they sell alot of fakes you can find genuine sellers who sell authentic apple ipod nano at good price but becareful.

I hope you just joking:) Dhgate and the genuine Ipod nano? :) Maybe you right but most likely u gonna find fake ones there only....

5 May 08 03:38:05 pm
Honestly, the iPods are not worth the headache. I have had MUCH more success with the Macy's stuff on Craigslist than the electronics on eBay...just a thought. Good luck and hope you all do well.

20 Aug 09 01:17:53 pm

What do you mean Macy's stuff? Just curious? Im interested.

Site Admin
20 Aug 09 11:22:07 pm
Hi nuke360,

He could be referring to the items that he bought from Macy's. Macy's does at times have great items on bargain. Some sellers source a few of their products through big store chains like Macy's.

Cheers :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at