Army / Navy supplies

Free Member
jcfromap
I need to find a distributor for Army/Navy surplus for online and brick and mortar store. Any suggestions?

Free Member
jcfromap
gee thanks

mana2006
I have some products that I can sell such as uniforms and other similiar items. Just items I have around the house. I am not a military distributor but was in the army and now currently in the air force.

lwmcosmetics
Be careful with what you sell. We didn't know this but certain items are on a list with the U.S. Armed Forces that you can't resell. What they told us was that they belong to whatever branch of service that you are in. Other words it belongs to Uncle Sam.

We were selling some items on ebay that I had when I was in Iraq with the army. Next thing I know we are getting an email from an FBI agent in New Jersey telling us that the Army had contacted him about our items. They have people that monitor ebay for items like this. The agent told us that there are thousands of items on this list that are not suppose to be resold.

I would check into this first.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
You might want to take a look at this site.
Link hidden: Login to view
Hope they have what you are looking for :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.