designer clothing

28 Oct 09 06:05:25 pm
I am looking for designer t-shirts, button shirts, and jeans for men. I am not looking for urban brands like Rockawear, Sean John, etc. but more like Rock and Republic, Armani, Afflicition, Black Heart Brigade, Monarchy, Hustler, etc.

28 Oct 09 07:33:13 pm
Try Link hidden: Login to view , you might get pretty good deals there.

Site Admin
28 Oct 09 08:04:55 pm
If you are looking for liquidated stock in particular, I would suggest trying as your first port of call. I'm unsure as to what the brand are in among their current stock profile, as the surplus market determines the stock they carry, however you may well find something there of interest.

Word of warning, if you haven't dealt in the surplus market before, take the time to ask a lot of questions, and stick to their new overstock loads to be safe. That advice goes for any liquidated stock supplier, independent or one selling from

They also ship worldwide, so ordering location is no major problem.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at