Gillete Razor Blades DHgate

winsome
Does anyone know anything about the blades on DHgate? I'm assuming that even if you find a seller with good feedback, that the blades are fake? They're listed as authentic, but they're fake items, right?

thanks

tripleg
I have heard of something like that but its pretty wierd I have never seen FAKE BLADES what will be the difference its not like brand name clothing that you can see the difference. I was interested on buying some blades along with micro sd but not sure if they are real or fakes.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Hehe I doubt anyone would notice if they were fake unless they were made of rubber. I would buy them :D

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
winsome
lol Jimmy! thanks

jojo74-fr
Hi

I've already bought some blades on DHGATE (MACH3 Power and FUSION Power) and they are fake !!

the blades tear off the skin (sorry for my english).. But I've succeeded in selling them, with only 2 returns.

Jorge

tripleg

the blades tear off the skin

Jorge

:shock: :shock: :shock: that is not very good lol how much do you make Per blade like .50cents??

Free Member
jimmy_huber
How much skin? Did your buyer need plastic surgery? Will it heal?
As long as its not to the bone ill be carefull :P

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
bacpro
I buy mine for personal use here.

Link hidden: Login to view

They are cheeper than going to
your local drug store. or Wall Mart

John ( bacpro)

J Baca

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.