Looking For Pc Parts Wholesalers So I can Build And Sell pcs

afroman
Hi,
I have been building pc's for friends and family for about 2 years now and i feel i am experienced enough to start building and selling online, My problem is that i have spent along time searching for either cheap imports or wholesale pc parts e.g CPU's, RAM, HDD's etc. but i have never been able to find a supplier that has prices low enough for me to build a pc at a competitive price, i see ebay sellers selling high spec dual core pc's etc. for stupidly low prices all the time and i just cant seem to work out where they are getting there parts from. If anyone has any advice on where i should be looking or just any help would be much appreciated.

dgrubbs82
only places i am aware of are newegg.com and mwave.com, as well as tigerdirect.com...but these aren't really wholesale specific or some secret websites =/ sorry...hope it helps somewhat

afroman
yea iv looked at those places already, thanks for the reply, if you anyone else know's of any other suppliers please let me know :)

azureus001
their many out especially for furbs and such, you can new also through liquidators.

grboutique
Have you tried evertek.com? They need a business license though if you want to deal with them. They have good prices..... I hope this helps...

lovinscomputers
At work we have a business account set up with ASI, Inc. with NET30 terms for out computer department. They have prices that are about 3-8% lower than the egg and they have warehouses in about 10 different places in the US. check them out at Link hidden: Login to view I have no idea what it takes to sign up since I did not set up our account.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Also check out Link hidden: Login to view you can buy bulk amounts of items at very nice prices. All the components you need to build a system at prices that are way lower then Newegg and tigerdirect.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Site Admin
salehoo_group
You may like to check out the following suppliers:
Link hidden: Login to view
:)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
planes
I've sold a lot of items from newegg. 3 laptops 2 computers I built, thousands of dollars worth of cpus, memory, graphics cards etc... .

ajomaa1
look at this one

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.