Looking to get Amercian Crew Fiber shipped to Australia

Free Member
msnmelb
Im looking for someone to supply me 10,000 units of amercian crew fiber to melbourne australia..

I am a wholesaler and would love to source the product to import it into australia..

Can u help

pro-coatings
I might be able to help I'm just checking my supplier, I'll let you know in a bit

pro-coatings
i wouldn't be able to supply that High a QTY I'm trying to find out if there are any distributers there, My wife works for the company so I have an in, the only issue is they red flag for qty's over 144 pcs of the same product. but if they are not being distributed in australia than I might be able to order higher qtys

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.