Looking to start an anime dvd and toy eBay store

4 Jul 06 04:59:56 pm
Well I admit I havent done more then a few days of research, but it seems like a good business and I guess its something im passionate about. Im looking to sell anime/videogame toys (i.e final fantasy action figures, super mario plush dolls) dvds and such. Im pretty good at creating a nice interesting easy on the eyes design for the store, and marketing. And it seems like theres minor competition in that field right now (compared to video games, xbox consoles, ipods). I would like to hear some feedback on the idea, from anyone, especially someone expierenced in the field. Im also looking for the best wholesalers on these items, if anyone knows of any. Would be greatly appreciated! thanks! happy 4th of july!

4 Jul 06 08:39:52 pm
yeah i don't know anyone that sells in that field so it sounds pretty good to me.

Site Admin
12 Feb 08 03:07:18 am
Check out these links to some Anime dvd and toy suppliers. Hope they have exactly what you are looking for :)

Link hidden: Login to view

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.