Mens Fragrance - Suppliers Wanted

Free Member
lukemcdermott
Hey i am looking for someone to help me with finding a cheap wholesaler for Mens fragrances mainly named brands ie, Bvlagri, Davidoff coolwater, hugo boss, georgio armarni, ect

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Lukemcdermott,

I'll gather suppliers for you, and will be back with a list shortly. :)

Irene
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi again Lukemcdermott,

Try these suppliers -

Link hidden: Login to view

Let us know how you get on and if you need further help. :)

Irene
Free Member
lukemcdermott
Thank you irene ill let you know how i go

Free Member
lukemcdermott
Hey Irene,
Thanks for the information on the wholesale purfumes, the websites are pretty good. I found two of those websites had really good prices, but i just would like it if you could give me a little guidence as i am fairly new to this.

I was gonna order around $1000 worth of products to sell on ebay and i would make about $15 to $20 on each product but then i had to allow about $200 to $250 to ship to australia. so prob make only $8 - $15 is it worth it?

The lady on the phone said to me when i called that she thought i would have to purchase around $5000 worth to make good money but i dont wanna spend that much yet.

What do u think? Do u have any cheap wholesalers that you know in australia so it would be cheaper to mail?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Luke,

I think making a profit of $8 - $15 is a fairly good start and would definitely help you save up more capital for an even bigger purchase the next time around.

Instead of looking for cheaper wholesalers, why not buy closer to home or from Australian wholesale suppliers themselves?

Here are wholesalers for branded fragrances based in Australia -

Link hidden: Login to view (With great reviews and a 5 star rating in our directory, they come highly recommended - Link hidden: Login to view)

Hope this helps :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
lukemcdermott
Hey thanks for the advise I might have to get some products from America coz all the site from Australia are way to expensive.. I would rather get them from Australia but the prices are well over what I would sell them for on eBay. I have had a good search but can't find any even $5 cheaper here? What do u think?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.