Quality gifts items - Supplier wanted

originalgift
Hi

Just joined this website and thinking to post the question on the forum. I have a gift related website and would like to sell only quality items that may be sold as a gift: like small home decorations, tableware,clothing accessories and other interesting items. But what I found are cheap low quality imports from China. Can anyone suggest me a drop shipper that only sell high quality products?. I'm usually looking to work with maximum 1-2 drop shippers, so If i find some drop shippers that can have a large line of product types will be great.

Please suggest me some drop shippers that only sell quality items. For example some "made by designers" items..even they are more expensive...it will be great. I'm selling online for more than 8 years and my experience is that quality items sells better even they are 3X 4X in price comparing to the same cheap Chinese item.

Thank you!

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi originalgift,

Welcome to SaleHoo! These drop shippers may have what you need -

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view (Drop shipping may be available upon request)
Link hidden: Login to view Drop shipping is available through their drop ship website, Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers! :)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.