Supplier with discounts!

Free Member
17 Aug 11 09:50:19 am
I would like to find a supplier as DevilWear, where if you pay X money a year they make you a discount on their products, so i have that way a higher profit margin.

Thanks for all!

"Alternatively, why not become a gold, platinum or ultimate dropshipper with added benefits. Gold dropshippers benefit from 10% off every order for 12 months for just £30 per year. Platinum dropshippers benefit from a massive 20% off every order for just £50 per year. Our ultimate package gives discounts of at least 20% but up to 50% or more off our advertised prices!."

Site Admin
18 Aug 11 02:12:19 am
Hi inavarrorubio,

We'll keep your request in mind and will post here once we encounter any supplier that offers discount programs of such type. :)

A common discount I have seen are of the tier types, the more you order the cheaper the prices. You can also see some special price offers at a limited time, posted by the suppliers here at the forum, like Link hidden: Login to view

I also would like to mention that some suppliers will be willing to negotiate better prices with resellers that they have a good relationship with. :)

Have a great day! :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at