Vintage Automotive Parts Supplier Wanted

kpietig
Hi,

My husband & I sell on eBay mostly vintage car/truck parts & do ok. My husband gets all of our inventory and I thought I could find some items to sell. I am new on here & struggling a little with the Wholesale Directory. Are there any businesses that sell vintage car/truck parts or antique/vintage items? Thank you.

Last edited by fudjj on 23 Jun 14 08:46:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEO
kpietig
I haven't recieved a response. I thought staff members are suppose to answer our questions. That is what I see on other posts.

Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Hi there,

Sorry it took a couple days to respond. I was doing more research about this. It's a challenging product to search for in our directory. Unfortunately I didn't find any suppliers for vintage automotive parts. I ran a search outside of our database and I was able to find this Vintage Supplies Ltd. - Link hidden: Login to view

This could help too: NTG Motor Services Ltd. - Link hidden: Login to view

For antique/vintage items, we have a category in our directory solely for antiques and collectibles if that's what you mean. - Link hidden: Login to view

If you need more suppliers, let me know. Hope this helps!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.