Fall September Special
Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Wanted Wall Teesters Bed Crowns : Supplier Wanted

Wall Teesters Bed Crowns : Supplier Wanted

claudiabarclay
Free Member
I have spent the entire day so far looking all over the web for a manufacture or distributor of Wall Teesters Bed Crowns. So far, I have only found resellers. I'd love to sell these at my online store, but I'm not sure how to get the information that I need...... There is a wonderful store that sells them, but they cost quite a bit and don't offer wholesale to resellers..... they are touchofclass.com

I'd like to find someone here in the USA. I don't want to deal with overseas companies.. its too expensive. Drop shipping would be fantastic, but if not I can deal with that... as long as I get them wholesale prices..

Claudia

Claudia Barclay
620 Queen Ave SE Apt 1
Albany Oregon
541-971-9119
Link hidden: Login to view

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Hi Claudia,

I'll try running a search and get back to you as soon as I find a suitable supplier.

Wish me luck! :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Hi Claudia,

Sorry but I wasn't able to find real wholesale suppliers for Wall Teesters Bed Crowns. Although you may want to contact the following if they can offer you volume discounts:

The last two sites offer the lowest price for the product you are looking for.

Sorry I was not of much help with your search.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how