xbox 360 supplier with cheap shipping rates?

semmyz
Hi, I am a huge hit selling Xbox 360 Premium Edition packages. I am encountering a huge problem and i need some help. I know one of the wholesalers mkenterprise that was on the list before i joined. Their price was $314, but with delivery and money conversion the total came to be $433 canadian dollars. I AM RESELLING THAT PRODUCT FOR 399!! AGHHHH! I live in canada and I really need another site with almost the same price but lower delivery charges. A website in the US or canada would be nice because it would cost less to deliver. Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you soon. :!: :!: :!: :!:

sahfire
Ye, ***Edited*** delivery charges. That's what make it expensive. If they didn't existed..then lol, the world would be very nice. America for some reason get much cheaper prices :(

semmyz
Errmm, thanks for the agreement but CAN ANYONE ELSE HELP ME PLEASE!~!!!!!!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.