ATTN:Jimmy about Super Packs?

swxy1
I had bought a super pack last week and seen you took down the super packs today...will i still be getting it?
would of emailed you about this but seems like you check salehoo forums first lol

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Yes all current orders will still be filled. We have just decided not to Take any more orders for them. We have been only making minimal profits on the Regular packs. Hoping to ensue more pallet sales. The SPP is a bit too good of a deal and with its weight and shipping cost it has been an item we are taking a loss on of about $45 a pack. We could raise the price, but it would be more effective for buyers to buy a whole pallet for not too much more then a raised price. At least this way a buyer can have a pallet that will destroy the value of any pack.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
swxy1
Thanks Jimmy
and are the super packs in reorder?

Free Member
jimmy_huber
No yet but we are very close to needing more to keep a variety in the packs. We have a bunch of stuff left still. But alot of it is Some of the Big Stuff.Today I spent alot of time Breaking down Pallets for 2 Pallet Buyers and My wife finished shipping the Profit Packs and Super Profit packs we Put together yesterday. We are working on the orders by Im going to wait untill Thursday before I call macys So I know how much Room I have cleared out to order more pallets. Im now Working through the New warehouse in chicago so getting in orders should be much easier. And only a couple days wait for an order to go thru.

These packs were way more popular then expected. And the super packs sold like candy in a schoolhouse. Its one reason we got rid of them. It takes a long time to put packs together when your sifting for Items of the right price and size in 16 different pallets at a time. Once the super packs that are currently on order are prepared and shipped, we will no longer offer the Super Packs.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.