Baby products handmade from African-print fabric for sale

Directory Approved Supplier
bonjour
Hi all ,

My name is Cindy and I'm a new supplier on Salehoo.

I am calling on shops interested in carrying our handmade products.

I currently have an online shop (Link hidden: Login to view) with handmade baby items that I make from my home, here in London.
Meaning "Doting Mother" in French, Maman Gateau is a trendy clothing & accessories line for mothers and babies. Each item is handmade from African-print fabric and will give an earthy ambiance to both you and your child's wardrobe.
At Maman Gateau, we believe in dressing your child for a bright new day that will set the tone for a remarkable future.

I'm interested in selling wholesale and dropshipping (bandana dribble bibs only). I have open ears to anyone with good sugestions.

Thanks,
Cindy

Cindy Theodore
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Cindy,

Welcome to the forum and to the directory as one of our approved suppliers. Nice to have you and your unique products on board with us for our members.

:)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.