Important question!!!!

ardalanl
Hello every one
I have some question from ebay sellers.I am about to buy some Energie jeans from a wholeseller.the seller does not have the 'Trade Mark Authorized Paperwork'for the jeans.He claimes the jeans are Authentic and belive him! Here is the question. Will i get into trouble selling them on ebay? I've been on ebay for a long time now,but my feedbak is under 50.Will i be asked to show the paper work to the staff? or i'll be fine?

Please help me out

Thank you

bayericlowe
If it does not have paperwork of authenticity plus warranty, you are going to get in trouble down the line no matter what you do.

My advice is order them for yourself, sell a few at the flea market or local papers, and go from there.

If they are really popular than order a full wholesale batch, list them on uBid and eBay but indicate that they are 'Designer inspired' Jeans since you don't have the paperwork.

bayericlowe
Having seen the raging waters of this arena, I would stay away from brand names entirely for the time being.

Even if it is in fact legitimate, there is a crackdown in effect right now. The Trademark owner will report you to VERO. Even if it DOES HAVE the certified trademark papers.

That will not stop the crackdown. Avoid brands entirely for the near future and sell other products (my number one advice).

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.