Product keys from dhgate

Free Member
3 Jun 11 03:23:24 pm
So I thought I would try out dhgate and looked for things I could sell fast and make a profit on. I had the idea to look for software then I saw sellers were selling just keys. The keys were really cheap and they were for norton 360. That was about two weeks ago and now I have bought over 10 keys and sold them all for more then 15 dollar profit. Also I got lucky and found a supplier who would send me the accounts too. Anybody know how they get they's keys? I talked to Norton there all legally bought.

Site Admin
13 Jun 11 02:18:42 am
Hi th3mailman,

Sorry for the late reply, but welcome to SaleHoo :)

Honestly its a bit of a surprise to read that you found authentic software keys on DH Gate, especially since we have discouraged our members to buy anything branded on DH gate and other Chinese suppliers.

Since you contacted Norton directly, might have been a good idea to ask about purchasing the keys so you can distribute them yourself without having to buy through DH Gate.

Check out - Link hidden: Login to view to learn how you can become a partner

Hope this helps :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at