"Rich-Wang" - Do NOT deal with this DHGate Seller!

agasssilovesme
DO NOT DEAL WITH THE SELLER

rich-wang on DHGATE.. he slls billabong shorts etc and he took my money and never sent me a thing. He said he did and lied and I lost all my money. HE IS A SCAMMER>

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM TO EVERYONE IN EVERY COUNTRY STAY AWAY FROM HIM !!!!!!!

DEB

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Thanks for the heads up on this seller.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
gav143
It appears that I have also been stung by HD gate and one of there sellers. I was looking in to selling Ndsl game consoles and games. So I ordered one to be dropshipped to my son. It took two weeks to arrive and low and behold it is a NDS not a NDSL as advertised and without the 3 free games it was to include. I have been trying to contact the seller for the last 3 weeks, no replies DHgate keep saying they look in to it but no reply from them either. Is was my first transaction with them and I would say it will be my last. :evil:

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.