www.rightwholesale.com - feedback please

Free Member
reddragon8
Hi all. I have been trying to find feedback about Link hidden: Login to view on the forum but can't seam to find anything.
If any members have done business with rightwholesale, please let me know your experience with them.

Many thanks is advanced. :lol:

Free Member
randomxs
hi reddragon8,
pls search the forum again - there are some feedback of this website. As I can remember they were most of all positive feedback.
Try to contact salehoo member chinawholeseller, because he is a member of rightwholesale.com

regards

bacpro
I have purchased from Rightwholesale and
have received merchandise with no problems.
Good communication.
John (aka bacpro)...

J Baca
chinawholesaler
Thanks,bacpro.

Hi,reddragon8,we have some customers from salehoo,and they leave some feedback here,have you found them?

Free Member
reddragon8
Thank you to those who gave me some update on the supplier I as about. I did place an order and it has already been shipped in good time. The holiday period didn't slow anything down. Haven't received goods yet but rightwholesale gave me tracking details so I know where the goods are. I'm impressed so far.

Cheers :lol:

chinawholesaler
Thank you,reddragon8.Hope you will receive the goods soon!

Free Member
randomxs
guys,
just did a order of some samples of rightwholesale - price seems very good. I will give you an update if items are received and checked by myself.

regards
shin aka randomxs

chinawholesaler
Thanks,randomxs.Yes,the price we offer is really competitive,also we provide the best service for customers.Do what we can and try our best to content them.Whenever you want us(before-sale or after-sale),there we are!

chinawholesaler
Hello,friends,any more feedbacks?Welcome anyone and any suggestions!

Free Member
randomxs
i also got my items - good price for the quality - will do more business with them.

Hello,friends,any more feedbacks?Welcome anyone and any suggestions!

chinawholesaler
Thanks,randomxs.We will do better in future!We are glad to serve our customers!Welcome you anytime and we welcome anyone!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.