Can anyone get Australian Playstation 3 and xbox?

urkrazydeals
Hey everyone,
Just like to know if anyone knows where I can get the Australian Pleystation 3?
Most of the entire wholesalers on here are in the usa and they also use a different power supply.
So can anyone help?
Thanks
Utam

kitkatz23
I didn't know PS3 came in Australian version?? :shock: I thought it only came in Japanese version and Hong Kong version.

urkrazydeals
thanks kitkatz23 i just thought australia would have there own ps3.
so what version do we use in australia? ie what version will australian games work?

auhyzal
hi im also looking for playstation 3 , for NewZealand, Australia would use the same system as we are using the pal version, ive only seem to find the hongkong/Usa and Japan version, anyone have a good link for us..

scox
yes they do have a ps3 australian version

josh-albert-boyle
if they do then, who knows where we can get them...?

Free Member
ohhyeah
hi Guy's i too am looking for the PS3 aussie pal version, if anyone have any idea where i can get a hand on them please let me know, really would appreciate it. thankyou

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.