Genuine Nike, Adidas, Asics Shoes

Free Member
16 Jul 07 04:37:34 am
hi!, i am looking for a quality supplier of genuine Nikes, Adidas, Asics shoes. happy to buy quantities if i can choose size and style. for shipment to Australia.
thank you!

Site Admin
6 Aug 08 03:04:52 am
This site has lots of Nike, Adidas and Asics footwear.
Link hidden: Login to view
Their website states 'We guarantee that shoes we sell are 100% genuine and authentic!' International shipping is offered and you do not need a tax id to purchase from them.

Link hidden: Login to view has a good range of Adidas and Nike footwear and they are located in Australia so shipping prices should be reasonable. They also have a 5 star rating in the Salehoo directory.

You may like to have a look at this wholesaler. Link hidden: Login to view They have shoe closeouts that include Nike and Adidas footwear. They have a 4 star rating in the Salehoo directory and ship internationally.

Link hidden: Login to view is a supplier of athletic overstock and floor sample footwear. They have a 3 star rating and ship worldwide.

I hope this helps and you find a good supplier for your business.
All the best :D

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
2 Oct 08 04:21:35 pm
My website Link hidden: Login to view also deals with Brand Name Athletic pallets.

We also carry mens and womens, athletic lots, from a well known chain store in manhattan. Some brands include, Nike, Adidas, Puma, Reebok, New Balance, and more! You can contact Link hidden: Login to view for more information.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at