Looking for suppliers of Car Audio Products

michaels4925
Hey, my name is Michael and I am currently in the process of opening my own car audio shop. I am trying to find distributors and suppliers of the good name brands of car audio equipment such as memphis, diamond, rockford fosgate, etc. I also need a little insight on how to go about opening a business with not a lot of cash. If there is anyone that can help me out please post up your ideas here.

Thanks,
Michael

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Hey,

I'm not sure of your location so have included suppliers from several countries. Have a look at...
Link hidden: Login to view

Hope these help :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
acebet101

- They got a good customer service

- prices are good enough to make profit and on some products good profit

- they dropship or they sell items single or wholesale so you dont have to buy 100 products at once you can buy one at a time

- NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA, Soccer jerseys from 38$ - 52$ each and they sell easyyyyy 60$ - 80$ each

- They got wholesale prices on Car audio, cameras, cammcorders, sports jerseys , GPS, and alotttt more.

The website is clean and easy to use

BEST PART SHIPPING IS FREEEEEE

Site Admin
fudjj

- They got a good customer service

- prices are good enough to make profit and on some products good profit

- they dropship or they sell items single or wholesale so you dont have to buy 100 products at once you can buy one at a time

- NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA, Soccer jerseys from 38$ - 52$ each and they sell easyyyyy 60$ - 80$ each

- They got wholesale prices on Car audio, cameras, cammcorders, sports jerseys , GPS, and alotttt more.

If you're intent on spamming the hell out of the forum, at least do us all a favour and write something original, because reading the same garbage over and over does get a little......shall we say.......ANNOYING!

The website is clean and easy to use

BEST PART SHIPPING IS FREEEEEE

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

acebet101
Yea they have Car Audio Products Just too lazy to retype it but it says what else they have sorry :)

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
hi michaels4925,

The site Link hidden: Login to view has been online for barely 2 months. We would normally suggest or recommend a site to our members that has been online for at least a year, so do try and do more research before you do any ordering from this particular site.
They do have car audio products, although limited to a few items only.

By the way, have you checked the supplier sites provided by Salehoo Administrator? I suggest you go over those first and let us know if need further help in your search for car audio products.

Cheers!:)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
acebet101
Hey, Sorry I have been using the company for over a year and I have had no problems and they were nice and easy people to work with sorry If i am bothering anyone I just wanted to post up a legit site that works for me once again im sorry

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi acebet101,

We do appreciate your willingness to help out the other members by recommending 'good' suppliers, but please do understand that it is also our duty to do a little research about these unverified sites. The thing is they have been registered for only a few months as mentioned in the whois search results:

Domain Name.......... solamarket.com
Creation Date........ 2009-01-12
Registration Date.... 2009-01-12
Expiry Date.......... 2011-01-12

Cheers! :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.