Pet supplies - PetEdge.com, jbpet.com, Dog.com

mzcarla
Hi,

Not only do I have an online store for personal stuff (clothes and handbags)..but I also own a Dog Grooming salon.. I am happy to share these sites with you...I don't sell dog items on line..I have a retail store for that:)

So I know where you can find the best prices for dog items. These companies are always at the trade shows. Their prices on display are their wholesale prices.

Link hidden: Login to view

These are the same sites that Grooming salon and broading places buy their items to resell to the public....AND there is NO membership fees to join.
I don't know about dropshipping. They ship directly to my store:)

gohogsar
So these sites are all scammers? :lol:

You posted in the Name & Shame section - hopefully a mod will move it for you.

mzcarla
No these sites aren't scammers!! These sites are great for Wholesale prices. I think you are confused I state these sites are where you can get great prices I think you misunderstood

mpmontero
I think YOU misunderstood the previous post.

GoHogsAR was only letting you know that you posted this in the wrong forum..... :wink:

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.