Singapore Supplier list?

saphir
Hi.. i'm new here.. first day here.. i have taken a look at many of the salehoo wholesalers.. i find it very hard to get a product that can help me sell for profit..

Firstly.. the wholesale prices are even higher than the retail prices in my country..

1 example is the Nokia N73 going for SGD600 or so as a wholesale price.. thats the price i can get in my country for retail.

hence.. i'm looking to find a list of singapore suppliers.. can any1 help me out on that pls? thank you :)

tips and advices are also very welcome...

mana2006
I am interested in products that you might be able to provide my company. I have a few suppliers there in Singapore and I am looking for a few more.

saphir
oh? what sort of products are you looking for?

I'm looking for wholesalers too..

I deal in spices myself... such as curry powder etc.

mana2006
As far as my ideas. Well they are best done via a PM. Hope that u can understand if not than I also understand

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.