HabitRX is more than a simple e-Juice manufacturer, we offer a complete Habit Replacement Step Down Program to help smokers kick the bad habits they currently have and replace them with Pure, tasty, American Made e-juices.
The e-juice and e-cigarette business is a multi-billion $$$ industry, and currently only 2% of all smokers use these products. Only 2%...WOW that leaves an available and untapped market of 98% of the worlds smokers. Our products are all 100% American Made, all in FDA Registered, ISO 9002 Certified Labs, using only the safest and purest ingredients available, and we want to teach you how to make money and tap into this market.
If you visit our website HabitRX.com you will see full retail pricing on our site, but once you apply for and are approved to be a part of our program, you will gain access to our tiered pricing. Even at our drop ship pricing, you will realized high profit margins. There are many regulations in regards to selling our products, but at HabitRX we will teach you the ropes, and make sure that you are successful.
We offer support for internet retailers as well as retail support for those who wish to open carts in the mall, or a retail storefront. Join our highly successful team and make money today!
Link hidden: Login to view ... d91g489pr4
Jason M. Dooley