Cheap international dropshippers

galera1
Hi,

Is there any dropshippers that have cheap prices on shipping internationally?
I don't want to pay $30 shipping on a $10 product.
Thanks

airelomeiel
hi there.ive been using Link hidden: Login to view from hong kong they are very reliable.all products are $5 usd to ship anywhere in the world.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
What products are you looking to dropship?

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
pooyag
Hi,
This is officially my first post on Salehoo, happy to be here but totally confused and trying to find my way around.

my question:
I live in canada so I was wondering if it's legal for me to buy from UXCELL.com and sell their 'Branded' item like Apple Ipod/headphone/charger/etc...
I read in another post that it's illegal to buy and resell branded items from China and since HK is part of China I was wondering if that rule still applys(keeping in mind I will import to Canada not USA)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.