Dropship Questions

27 Nov 14 07:02:54 am
I am a new member.
In the same context, I would like to add a valid question.
I am operating business from Canada.
Let us say I order stuff from the dropshipper in USA and I m selling in Canada. Is there a minimum amount on which import duty will not be charged?
Other question: In case client return the product to the mentioned po box for dropshipper does he need to pay any duty again?

Overall, I am not satisfied with dropshipping program as things before they arrive to Canada become so costly that it becomes hard to sell those with a profit margin.
Can you suggest any good dropshippers/wholesalers from Canada please?

Site Admin
29 Nov 14 01:26:09 am
Hi Gaurav and welcome to the forum

I would suggest checking with Canadian Customs in regards to import tax obligations. Regarding Canadian suppliers, what sort of products did you have in mind?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.