dropshipper in Australia

Free Member
klum
Has anyone heard of factoryfast? Can you tell me what you think of them?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello Klum,

Please post the complete site link so we can check them out and see what they have to offer.

Talk soon!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
klum
www.factoryfast.com.au
You guys reply in no time! awesome!

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello Klum,

I have no personal experience with this site so I cannot say how good or bad their service and/or products are, but I think you'll find the reviews provided by other Australians who have bough from Factoryfast.com.au helpful in learn more about them and their service -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.