DropshippingWholesalers.com - What are your experiences?

l-da-vinci
Greetings.

Has anyone used dropshipping wholesalers.com and what kind of experience you've had pls? Thinking of using them.

Link hidden: Login to view

Regards

ladybug2584
Yea I signed up with them, its not worth it for $45 bucks. Its kinda like salehoo, but without the members forum. All they give you is a bunch of wholesale list suppliers just like here. All you are paying for is a bunch of websites (links) and 99.9% of the suppliers on their are the same ones listed here on salehoo. Don't waist your money like I did.

l-da-vinci
Thanks ladybug. They do have a forum now. Anyway, I think it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.

Yea I signed up with them, its not worth it for $45 bucks. Its kinda like salehoo, but without the members forum. All they give you is a bunch of wholesale list suppliers just like here. All you are paying for is a bunch of websites (links) and 99.9% of the suppliers on their are the same ones listed here on salehoo. Don't waist your money like I did.

thegame202
PSP's for $145.00 and diesal jeans for 15 dollars!!!!!!!

Wow. If someone has the link to those diesal jeans, please send me a pm.

l-da-vinci
PSP's for $145.00 and diesal jeans for 15 dollars!!!!!!!

Wow. If someone has the link to those diesal jeans, please send me a pm.

Have you posted in the right threat, Game? :-) Am not sure where the PSPs in the above posts :-)

chasenfires
*******DELETED BY ADMIN*******

This user is not a registered Seller For Link hidden: Login to view
Be advised it is not recommended that you contact this person untill they have registered with Link hidden: Login to view as a Seller and have been cleared to sell to salehoo members.

When they have been cleared they will have the title

*****Registered Seller ***** under thier username.

Sellers can register with salehoo for free. By visiting this link for further information.

If you continue to post without salehoo approval your posts will be deleted and you account may be removed If we decide to do so.

Thanks / Jimmy_SaleHoo

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Here are some related posts in the forum...

Hope they are useful :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.