Free csv file for General Merchandise and Consumer Electronics needed

helper
Hi. Is there anyway I can get a free csv file of already prepared product datafeed which has images and product descriptions? I cannot seem to get any file free but I need to have it to make my business better. I do not need from supplier as I can get almost anything from my sources but even they will not provide me csv file for free. I am looking for about 15000 to 20000 products prepared csv file.

It would be great if this can be done. Or maybe this is not the best route to getting such a file. If so then pls guide me in the right direction. Do u think I should try to get a freelancer to do this for me?

Truthfulness is highly recommended. I use my surname, not my first name.
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Helper,

I doubt you can get such a big file for free from other sources. Usually product feeds are offered by the supplier themselves.

If you hire a free lancer to prepare this for you then it won't considered free :)

Sorry but I am not familiar of any source (other than suppliers) that has what you are looking for.

Just in case, here are forum posts with supplier suggestions -

Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
helper
Thank you Richelle. I know this is not going to be easy. I mean who would give it for free right? Thanks for the links though. tc.

Truthfulness is highly recommended. I use my surname, not my first name.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.