Help needed - I'm a beginner in dropshipping

Free Member
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 27 May 12
  • Karma:
27 May 12 04:28:35 am
I live outside US and now I want to open store in US sell to customer US and international ( world wide ). Can you provide me suppliers really prestige about perfume , computer accessori ( mouse , keyboard , USB , ... ) .

And I live outside US so did i need license resell or any certificate ( NYS resell ... ) ?

Site Admin
  • Posts: 2563
  • Joined: 21 Mar 10
  • Karma:
28 May 12 06:05:41 am
Hi diamonddk,

Welcome to SaleHoo!

If you plan to use the drop shipping method, some suppliers may need you to present this resale certificate / tax ID number. This is because the wholesale drop shipper needs to have proof, to show when audit comes, that they can sell to you the goods without charging you sales tax. However, not all wholesale drop shipping suppliers will require this information since the tax reporting structure varies from state to state. Better confirm this directly with your chosen drop shipper. If you live outside of the USA and the supplier asks for a Tax ID, usually you just need to provide something equivalent in your country, for example your VAT registration in the EU or the UK, or your ABN or GST registration in Australia and New Zealand.

Here are some drop shippers fpr the products you have mentioned -
Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

computer accessories -
Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

And don't forget to visit our Education Resource for more information about drop shipping Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. :)



SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how