Home canning supplies - drop shipper needed

pcreviston
Does anyone know of any good dropshippers for home canning supplies? I have found a couple of places willing to do wholesale but have a $500 minimum order. I am really looking for a company that would be willing to dropship these items as I need them and that does not have a large minimum order requirement. TIA

Site Admin
fudjj
The support team will be along shortly pcreviston, and they'll have a look around to see what sort supply avenues they can find for you.

Have to admit, I have no idea what home canning supplies are lol, not a market I know anything about at all, so I'll be watching keenly to learn more myself : )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
satya
Hi pcreviston,

Welcome to SaleHoo! These suppliers might be worth checking out,

They're Belgium based wholesaler, may drop ship upon request. They deliver worldwide.

Palmer Wholesale is a US based drop shipper. At this time, they only ship within the US.

Pleasant Hill Grain is a US based wholesaler, they too, ship within the US.

CreativeCookware is a Canada based wholesaler, may also drop ship upon request. They ship worldwide and they require a $300 minimum order.

Excalibur is a US based wholesaler, they deliver worldwide.

Any one of these may have the products you're interested in. All the best!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.