Wholesale & eBay Forum Drop Shippers & Drop Shipping Home canning supplies - drop shipper needed

Home canning supplies - drop shipper needed

pcreviston
Does anyone know of any good dropshippers for home canning supplies? I have found a couple of places willing to do wholesale but have a $500 minimum order. I am really looking for a company that would be willing to dropship these items as I need them and that does not have a large minimum order requirement. TIA

fudjj
Site Admin
The support team will be along shortly pcreviston, and they'll have a look around to see what sort supply avenues they can find for you.

Have to admit, I have no idea what home canning supplies are lol, not a market I know anything about at all, so I'll be watching keenly to learn more myself : )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

satya
ex-member
Hi pcreviston,

Welcome to SaleHoo! These suppliers might be worth checking out,

They're Belgium based wholesaler, may drop ship upon request. They deliver worldwide.

Palmer Wholesale is a US based drop shipper. At this time, they only ship within the US.

Pleasant Hill Grain is a US based wholesaler, they too, ship within the US.

CreativeCookware is a Canada based wholesaler, may also drop ship upon request. They ship worldwide and they require a $300 minimum order.

Excalibur is a US based wholesaler, they deliver worldwide.

Any one of these may have the products you're interested in. All the best!

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how