Jewelry dropshippers wanted

25 Feb 15 12:19:58 pm

I have recently joined salehoo and I am from India. My query is most of companies asking for tax id, as I am from India I have 'PAN' card number which is used for income tax return in India.. I don't have Indian tax id, I have only PAN number for tax savings.. Which is most Important in India. Should this will be valid to register with such wholesale companies? I required such companies so kindly help on this. And kindly provide me much jewelry dropshipper companies. I had went through much Dropshipping companies but they have old and limited or just little designs.. I was unhappy seeing that. As you have mentioned 8000 companies and products.. But as I saw you have only some 6 to 7 companies in respective menu. I will appreciate your valuable time for my support.. Kindly provide jewelry Dropshipping companies which has latest and wide range of jewelry designs. Thank you

Growing Generation
Site Admin
2 Mar 15 04:48:45 am
Hello Syed,

Your PAN should be enough for the suppliers.

Here are some of the suppliers that you may want to look into:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at