Problems with dropshipping

tommyh712
I have sold a Body By Jake Ab Scissor Ultra and was going to drop ship it to my customer, the customer has paid me, but EzDropShipper has not recieved the shipment of them as expected and will not till 2 weeks. Does anybody know where else I can get one and get it dropshipped?

jmquebie
try to contact the buyer and tell them the problem(ex:I am sorry for the inconvience but it has been backordered. I can refund your money or you can wait. If you wait I will ........either offer to pay shipping or half, or find something cheap to send them That deals with exercise equipment.)

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Or just flat out lie to them and say you accidentally relisted the item and immediately give them a refund.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.