Weddinggownswholesale.com - Has anyone used this supplier?

Free Member
dwalkerus
Has anyone used this supplier? From what I can tell, there is no bad feedback about them anywhere online. If you know of any please respond to the thread asap. thanks

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi dwalkerus,

I haven't personally used this site and I also cannot locate any significant feedback online.

We do have several wedding gown suppliers listed in our directory. You may see the recommended ones from this post -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. :)

Irene
Site Admin
richellemonfort
Welcome to SaleHoo, dwalkerus :)

Irene's right there is no significant feedback available online other than their own customer reviews found on their site.

The supplier is relatively new, they have been online for a little over a year. But they do accept safe payment methods - PayPal and credit cards.

Should you buy from them please let us know how the transaction goes.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.