How do I contact suppliers?

9 Nov 14 04:31:29 pm
How do I start contacting suppliers?
Do I need to show them credentials?
Can I speak to them on the phone?

Site Admin
9 Nov 14 08:31:24 pm
Hi Paul, welcome to the forum

In regards to contacting suppliers, it's really up to you how you contact. Of course email is fine and is the most popular form of contact, but you can call them if you have their number, certainly.

In regards to credentials, the supplier will let you know what information they require from you to open an account with them.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
16 Mar 15 12:08:38 am
I am new with Salehoo and I must admit the reviews are awesome regarding verified suppliers. This is from

1. Their Supplier Directory, listing over 8000 of the world's top suppliers - that's more suppliers than you would even find in two month's worth of Google searches -- all verified as legitimate and safe! You can give it a FREE Trial run of the directory here- (home page under "See What's Inside")

--- They had me at #1 :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at