How to verify eBay account information? Help!

Free Member
jyaport18
Please help me, I want to complete the Contact Information for verification of my account to sell on ebay.com but only listed the United States and I live in Dominican Republic. How do I complete this?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi jyaport18,

You can complete the verification process by confirming your identity. You need to provide a credit or debit card. Alternately you can verify your identity by phone. In some cases, you may also need to provide your bank account information.

To learn more about the process you may refer to this link - Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps, please let us know if we can help you any further.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.