New to wholesale, need some help

dariusj99
Hello, I have some experience selling on Ebay and Amazon. I'm looking to take this to the next level and become a wholesale reseller. I want to sell audio and video equipment/accessories. I don't know where to begin.

ch1014
I am also trying to take this to the next level. I have been selling on Amazon for a while. I have sold a little on Ebay also. I am looking to find medium priced items for a nice profit. Most of the stuff that I am finding with wholesalers is a very small profit margin. I do not have the time to sell everything in large bulk in order to make a profit. I also do not like liquidators. Any help would be appreciated. I really would like to learn where to buy products that I can turn around and make a decent profit.

Thanks.

Site Admin
fudjj
Firstly, welcome to both of you.

Since you both seem to have the same issue, I'll address both in this post.

The very first thing I really want to clarify is if you both understand the difference between wholesale and dropshipping, I am just getting the feeling from is written here that there may be some level of confusion maybe?

If I'm right, maybe just read through this post t start with.

Link hidden: Login to view

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Last edited by fudjj on 16 Feb 14 10:39:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Added content
dariusj99
fudjj wrote:Firstly, welcome to both of you.

Since you both seem to have the same issue, I'll address both in this post.

The very first thing I really want to clarify is if you both understand the difference between wholesale and dropshipping, I am just getting the feeling from is written here that there may be some level of confusion maybe?

If I'm right, maybe just read through this post t start with.

general/the-difference-between-wholesale-and-dropshipping-t15146.html

Thanks for the post! It clarified things for me.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.