Re: Keeping up with stock? Inventory Management Systems

t0psales
Just wondering there was some sort of stock control programm people use, something that will interact with a csv list?

grace-salehoo
Hi AustGarageSales,

Is this for eBay? Or to use across multiple selling platforms?

There are quite a few inventory management systems available now. Most come as part of a package with other auction site tools, such as:

Link hidden: Login to view

I haven't used these myself but I know Channel Advisor is good but expensive, and Auctiva has a great reputation and is more affordable. Have not heard much about Auction Sound and eBay apps though.

Hope that helps and look forward to hearing how you get on!

Does anyone else have experience with inventory management tools?

I found this very interesting article on the topic too: Link hidden: Login to view

Grace

t0psales
yeah mainly ebay, I would like to try oztion but I don't want to type all those listings out again.

Free Member
ximora
I use Messless... it's user friendly and easy to navigate... it's completely customizable to the user's needs... it's holds all kinds of data including images... shows charts... has a search feature... has import/export features... etc... They give you a 30 day trial to try out the full version and then it's $59.95 if you want to keep it... for the money it's well worth it... I've tried some others but liked this one the best... :)

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Welcome to the forums zimora and thanks for sharing your inventory management system!

Happy New Year :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
ximora
Thanks Richelle... Happy New Year to you too.... :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.