Hello and welcome cheapspain,
It would be a bit of a challenge to say that a particular product will sell well in a certain location, in your case Spain with out doing any research at all.
I strongly suggest checking your market and potential competition to help you determine what products might be ideal to sell.
Remember that finding a product with a high profit margin usually means finding a niche market. Here are some products we have found to have good profit margins:
- Skin care (e.g. anti-ageing & acne treatment)
- Vacation-related items (swimsuits, crocs, sunblock)
- Homewares (towels, sheets)
- Accessories for electronics
- Crafts & hobby items
- Sporting goods
- Computers & computer parts
- Auto & motorbike
- Unique items/collectibles
Once you've come up with a list of products you are interested in selling please feel free to let us know and we would gladly help you in finding suitable suppliers :)