Fall September Special
Wholesale & eBay Forum General Selling Advice & Tips where can i find true video game wholesalers!!!!!

where can i find true video game wholesalers!!!!!

eprove
I have been sale on ebay for almost 1 year, now, i am a powerseller and focus on video game business. i have tried many different local suppliers, but their products are hard to make profit from. can anyone give me a clue that where can i find real video game wholesalers?
I need them so much!

strasburgtech
Free Member
Not much profit in selling games. Wholesale is 51.00 for xbox / ps3 games and retail is 59.. subtract your selling fees and your down to pennies on the dollar. Its all about VOLUME

jimmy_huber
Free Member
This is correct, Video games and Dvd movies have a wholesale price only a few dollars below retail. Its not worth getting into.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

cas2do
Free Member
Last 2 posts are right, not much profit on those items. I have been selling those for about 6 months now. I do make a good business out selling those , but like they say there is not much profit. I have found out that if you lower the retail price down $2 you can do alot. We do more volume on the games when they are a little lower.
Same with consoles, not much profit on those either. Cost of most of them are Wii $243 Xbox $339 PS3 40GB $392

eprove
i have found some people who supplied ps3 game, such as Call of duty $38, The club $28, Halo 3 $28 etc, they all brand new and sealed, if video game is low profit, how can they get so cheap?

aussiebares
good point eprove

drmac
eprove, Hey I´m Javier, And I´m from Mexico, I´m looking for a good videogame supplier, can someone give me an idea of the business? In mexico videogames are very expensive maybe I have a good chance to make a profit

yass44
Hello,
guys, please let me know if you find supplier that request more than 100 video game amonth, I think if we join together we may have batter discount on games.

please pm me if you like the idea

jimmy_huber
Free Member
i have found some people who supplied ps3 game, such as Call of duty $38, The club $28, Halo 3 $28 etc, they all brand new and sealed, if video game is low profit, how can they get so cheap?

Actually that is not a good point. First off these games can not be found this cheap unless they were discontinued and liquidated by a retailer. You will not find these through any legitimate wholesaler for that price unless they are outdated titles.

I know for a Fact that Halo3 is a Microsoft title and I know who their distributer is.
I was quoted only a few dollars below retail from them for a 1,000 title minimum purchase and they are the actual distributer not a wholesaler.

Most likely your people were acquiring fakes. Or discontinued shelf stock.
I have seen entire cases of brand new game titles in some of my Target Store Loads.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how