Fall September Special

where can i find true video game wholesalers!!!!!

eprove
I have been sale on ebay for almost 1 year, now, i am a powerseller and focus on video game business. i have tried many different local suppliers, but their products are hard to make profit from. can anyone give me a clue that where can i find real video game wholesalers?
I need them so much!

Free Member
strasburgtech
Not much profit in selling games. Wholesale is 51.00 for xbox / ps3 games and retail is 59.. subtract your selling fees and your down to pennies on the dollar. Its all about VOLUME

Free Member
jimmy_huber
This is correct, Video games and Dvd movies have a wholesale price only a few dollars below retail. Its not worth getting into.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
cas2do
Last 2 posts are right, not much profit on those items. I have been selling those for about 6 months now. I do make a good business out selling those , but like they say there is not much profit. I have found out that if you lower the retail price down $2 you can do alot. We do more volume on the games when they are a little lower.
Same with consoles, not much profit on those either. Cost of most of them are Wii $243 Xbox $339 PS3 40GB $392

eprove
i have found some people who supplied ps3 game, such as Call of duty $38, The club $28, Halo 3 $28 etc, they all brand new and sealed, if video game is low profit, how can they get so cheap?

aussiebares
good point eprove

drmac
eprove, Hey I´m Javier, And I´m from Mexico, I´m looking for a good videogame supplier, can someone give me an idea of the business? In mexico videogames are very expensive maybe I have a good chance to make a profit

yass44
Hello,
guys, please let me know if you find supplier that request more than 100 video game amonth, I think if we join together we may have batter discount on games.

please pm me if you like the idea

Free Member
jimmy_huber
i have found some people who supplied ps3 game, such as Call of duty $38, The club $28, Halo 3 $28 etc, they all brand new and sealed, if video game is low profit, how can they get so cheap?

Actually that is not a good point. First off these games can not be found this cheap unless they were discontinued and liquidated by a retailer. You will not find these through any legitimate wholesaler for that price unless they are outdated titles.

I know for a Fact that Halo3 is a Microsoft title and I know who their distributer is.
I was quoted only a few dollars below retail from them for a 1,000 title minimum purchase and they are the actual distributer not a wholesaler.

Most likely your people were acquiring fakes. Or discontinued shelf stock.
I have seen entire cases of brand new game titles in some of my Target Store Loads.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.