How does importing work?

29 Aug 08 04:16:24 am
Hi, I'm new and I want to sell stuff on ebay and blujay so I'm planning to buy wholesale or liquidated stocks.

I got a few questions here...

Should I buy wholesales from the website given or contact the sales manager?
If I buy from wholesales at their minimum amounts, do I have to inform customs even though it may be just one to three boxes?
If I buy a pack from PPWDG, do I have to inform customs or it isn't necessary?
Do I have to get taxed for the small amount of products I import? If yes what sort of information must I give to them to be taxed.

I'm really new and I just need basic information on how importing works. I'm afraid I might violate some laws unintentionally.

Pls Help,
THanks.... SC, Australia

Site Admin
10 Feb 09 02:47:08 am
Have a read of our Shipping Handbook Link hidden: Login to view which will help to answer some of your questions about importing.

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at