Looking for Product Inspection/Shipment from China to US

mr.zoe8789
Dear all !
I have some problem when shipping products to Amazon FBA Warehouse.
I'm finding the good inspection company doing check product and sent to Amazon warehouse.
And the price not expensive.
pls help me !

thanks all !

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Mr. Zoe,

I would suggest speaking with Elizabeth from IMEX Sourcing. You can PM her here with your requirements, she may be able to assist. Link hidden: Login to view

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
mj09va
fudjj wrote:Hi Mr. Zoe,

I would suggest speaking with Elizabeth from IMEX Sourcing. You can PM her here with your requirements, she may be able to assist. Link hidden: Login to view

Thank you so much for recommending our services on this forum truly appreciated. It has been pretty much crazy here on our end as we have been working with some projects and was out of the office for a while.

IMEX Sourcing Services - Managing All Your China Sourcing & Quality Control Needs
China Sourcing Services ! China Pre Shipment Inspection & China Company Verification
Free Member
mj09va
mr.zoe8789 wrote:Dear all !
I have some problem when shipping products to Amazon FBA Warehouse.
I'm finding the good inspection company doing check product and sent to Amazon warehouse.
And the price not expensive.
pls help me !

thanks all !

Hi Mr. Zoe,

We provide all forms of inspections including, During Production Inspection (DPI), Pre Shipment Inspection (PSI) & Loading Inspection (LI). We can arrange both “scheduled” & “unscheduled” (Surprise) inspections. We also provide Company Verifications & Factory Audits of suppliers to ensure suppliers are reliable & capable before any payments are made.

We might be able to help with the shipping your products to Amazon s well as long as these are not dangerous products :p We have been doing this for many of our clients and we are very well experienced when it comes to the unique requirements required by Amazon FBA.

Feel free to PM me your requirements

Elizabeth

IMEX Sourcing Services - Managing All Your China Sourcing & Quality Control Needs
China Sourcing Services ! China Pre Shipment Inspection & China Company Verification
Free Member
pachalomk
Hi is there another inspection company you could recommend.I have been i touch with IMEX but they are yet to return my second email so i dont know if they can help or not.I need an inspection company soon.Thanks

Free Member
mj09va
Hi Pachalo,

We've replied to your e-mail a couple of days ago which I believe you have not received based on your post here? Apologies for this. Kindly check your spam or junk folder and then perhaps you can white list us.

RE- inspection - We provide all forms of inspections including, During Production Inspection (DPI), Pre Shipment Inspection (PSI) & Loading Inspection (LI). We can arrange both “scheduled” & “unscheduled” (Surprise) inspections. I have sent details and pricing to your e-mail as well so kindly check if this has been received.

We are always happy to provide client references once we have established that we would be the rightSourcing & QC company for you. As client info is confidential information, we are only able to provide this, once we confirm that we can take on the project and once we have established the client info. 

Cheers,
Liz

mobareltools
you may not bother to send your merchandizes directly to Amazon FBA center in the U.S., since Amazon has office in Shanghai, China. you could send your merchandizes to Amazon Shanghai warehouse and let Amazon to ship your merchandizes to the U.S. you may contact Amazon for details. by doing so, you may save some paper work and drop shipping cost significantly, i suppose.

it seems you may need an agent to take care all your procurement process in China end. let me know your product, factory location, QA criteria / inspection sheet. i could see what i could do for you,

sincerely,
Leonard Liu
mobarel ltd

Site Admin
fudjj
Thanks very much for your advice Leonard, I'm sure that will be most helpful and welcome to the forum :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.